Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2012

New knitted dolls :)

Hi all
So it's been a while. I busted my ankle on Thanksgiving and haven't been doing much of anything :( I have gotten back into the spirit of crafting now while I sit about and do physical therapy exercises x)
Anyway you all remember Penelope (my hand knit bjd?) well she now has hair, and a dress, AND a little sister! She doesn't have a name yet, I'm looking for you guys to tell me what to call her :)
Anyway, I thought I would share the two of them posing for a few pictures!

Penelope is the one on the right. She was modeling a scarf for me the other day and I decided she can wear it since it's so cold right now x) (I think it looks super cute!)

I don't know what to name the little one yet! What do you guys think :3

Be back soon. Promise!
~Megan~

No comments:

Post a Comment