Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

YouTube Video: Curling dolls hair

Hey all
So I have a new project I will be taking pictures of today and uploading later. I am really happy with how it turned out :D But for now I wanted to share a link with you all. A friend of mine had asked if there was a way that she could fix her bjd's frizzy curly hair. So I grabbed the Samantha American Girl doll that I have up for sale (link here:   ) and got to work showing her what I do to fix up my dolls with curly hair. 
I hope the video will be helpful to some of you as well! I have quite a few YouTube videos that I need to work on and upload. I have been very busy that last month with exams and final projects for my Masters degree. ALMOST DONE :D 
Thank you all so much for your patience and support of me and my blog, it is SO appreciated :D

Here is the link to the YouTube video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvgQBbnJtI0&feature=plcp

I'm off to go work on a few things, and then hopefully to edit a few other videos and finish up a few other crafting projects to share with you all :D

<3 Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment