Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

New style :)

Hey everyone
So as you can see my NPM's and RTT aren't exactly falling when they should be, I had my NCE's today (my exam to get my counseling license!) and have been neglecting everything that didn't have to do with studying. But I also realized that there are times in the week when I have things I want to say, and I think "oh I'll wait until random thought thursday" or whatever.

And that's not working so well either!! So heres what I'm thinking, we are going to do a new project every week, probably either Sunday or Monday, those day's are just more logical for me right now. And every other day will be an opportunity for randomness, spontaniousness, and other 'nessess' I think this will be more fun for you guys to read, and will give you (and I) more things to read about! Besides, like I said in my last post, this is supposed to be fun and who cares about schedules :P

So tonight, I wanted to share a picture of a new little friend who has joined my 'family':
Meet Danbo, he is a little Japanese figure who is posable! He looks to be made out of cardboard Amazon boxes, but he is actually made out of plastic and is just the cutest little guy! I found him on ebay for a steal and *had* to have him!!

I was so surprised at how fast he got here! And Harriet was the first one to meet the new little fellow:

Harriet seems a bit freaked out by Danbo's eyes... what sort of creature is this!? 
Danbo says "you're a strange creature, how to you walk with no legs!" Harriet giggles, and decides that he is a-okay
"I like your ear's" Danbo says poking Harriet
"I like you're arms!" Harried exclaims nosing them
"I think we'll be great friends"
"Me too!"

A silly little photo story, but I am feeling very glad that my NCE's are done!! Danbo (who I suppose will need a name 0_o) will be in a lot of pictures with Harriet, Lucy and Rhea. And since he and Rhea are made out of plastic, I have a feeling they will be getting into all sorts of new trouble that I would never allow Harriet to get involved in!!

I'm hoping to have Lucy's wig actually done tomorrow (the process is relatively short, but I need to get better hair as I don't like what I originally got :( so that'll be tomorrow!) Autumn's wig looks superb, but her face is pretty boring... waiting on proper tools to fix her up!

I will also be uploading a number of wand pictures, sales have been booming with Halloween around the corner!!

My etsy shop will be getting new WINTER themed items in stock hopefully this week :D be sure to check back for the announcement!

Also Hank went on a Florida vacation with James! New traveling hamster pics to come!

Until next time :)
try seeing things from a different point of view :D




No comments:

Post a Comment