Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Pattern is UP!

Hello all!
So I have missed new project monday and random thought thursday! :O I have been bad! Actually I have been sick and miserable, but I'm better now! The free pattern I promised you all is now up on Etsy for $1.50 here. But if you send me a message within the next three days and mention this post you will get the pattern FOR FREE!

I will be uploading another blog entry tonight to introduce you all to my new bjd's Lucy and Autumn, but right now I need to finish both of their outfits so that they can look at least halfway decent (face-up's aren't done as I don't have MSC and I am going to get wig supplies either tonight or tomorrow!) I have made my first wig, it turned out alright... it's on my Monster High Doll Seraphina... I'll have to get some pictures, again when she had better clothes x) I am also going to be uploading new items for 11-12cm bjd's on my etsy shop. I will let you know when they are up!

For now here are some of the pictures of the new pattern :D



No comments:

Post a Comment