Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Update

Hello everyone
I haven't forgotten about the pattern upload. The actual pattern itself is written. I have tested it a few times to make sure it is correct. But still need to take some of the pictures to include with the instructions. I am hoping to do this tomorrow. I am sorry it isn't up yet, but sometimes real life gets in the way of our best laid plans! 
I will be uploading the pattern to etsy as well for $1.50 but for three days you'll be able to get the pattern for free if you send me an email @ thebutterfliesattic@gmail.com
I'll let you know when it's up and when the three days are over!
Can't wait to share it with you all!
<3 Megan
P.S. I got my American Girl order this week (I had a gift card that took me a long time to spend!) and recorded my thoughts on the items. I will also be working on that video tomorrow
P.P.S. I ordered my first two ball jointed dolls! I am getting a Hujoo baby Suve model and an Obitsu 27cm normal with pixy head. Should be here this week! I will share all those pictures and videos as well :D

No comments:

Post a Comment