Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Sneak Peak: BJD's

So we had people over tonight and I didn't get a chance to finish Lucy and Autumn's clothes, I'm picking up wig supplies tomorrow I hope!
BUT
I figured I would give you a sneak peak of my new girls and some of the items that will be added to my etsy shop :D

Please excuse doll nudity, I did not have clothing ready x)



Finally they are here! I was SO excited. Autumn is on the left, Lucy is on the right. Autumn is a Obitsu 27 cm with Pixy style head with Hazel eyes (I may have ruined her head with a crappy matte finish spray Need MSC!!!!... grrrr) Lucy is a Hujoo Baby Suve, 12 cm little love, she has blue eyes.
"Oh NO" says Lucy "Autumn we have nothing of ours here at this new place!"

Autumn says "There there my little one, I brought us our suitcases filled with material our new mommy can use for our clothes... There may even be a special surprise in your suitcase for you!" [Yes I did make them suitcases! I will have to take a better picture of them, they turned out super cute!!]

"YAY!" Lucy squeals "My little hamster friend 'Nibbles' is here!"

<3 nibbles!

Lucy checks out the rest of her suitcase "this blue yarn is SO soft, mommy can you make me a sweater out of this? Oh and look at the cute fabric, that will be a pretty sundress!"

"Oh but I love this yarn the best, can you make me a hat right now!?"

"THIS IS PERFECT! I love how soft it is, and if fits just right!!" [Side note I will be selling these adorable little hats VERY soon on etsy!]

Lucy felt a little camera shy... but I had to get some 'family' photo's to commemorate the day they came home!:

WELCOME HOME 

Thanks for check them out, I am so excited to be part of this wonderful family of bjd owners. I am so glad I got these two and can't wait to add a few more tiny's to my collection!
New pictures, new store items, new YouTube video's, new Tweets and TON'S more coming soon! 

*yawn* goodnight everyone! 



No comments:

Post a Comment