Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wall of Customers!

Hello one and all!
I thought I would start this wall of customers as my wands are starting to take off. If you have bought a wand from me and would be so kind as to send a picture I will place it here to show what kind of wands I make, and who the happy new owners are. I will not list names, addresses or anything like that, this is just to show off the wands :D
Thanks to all who have purchased a wand from me, it means so much! If you would like to purchase one here is my etsy store link :)
Ok, here we go!

this is one of my favorite pictures! Here is the wand all ready to leave for it's new home. It was a birthday present (how cool!) and this is the reaction from the birthday girl! Thanks for the pictures :D





Thanks so much for the picture! I loved this green wand, it was so much fun to make. I love how the gold gets darker and more brilliant as it travels up the wand. (It's being held upside-down but that's a-ok :D) So glad you guys loved it so much! It was a blast to make :D



This awesome Aunt watches Harry Potter with her niece and used twizzlers as wands! She ordered a wand for her niece and I had to send her one too!! No one should use a twizzler ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment