Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Wand Update

Hey everyone 
Sorry it's been a while, and so sorry I missed RTT this week. Sometimes there just aren't enough hours in the day. I have some *awesome* new projects for Monday to share (yay!) and a bunch of fun pictures to upload! 
I wanted to mention that Halloween is almost upon us (wow time is flying) and to remind you to stop by my etsy shop to order your wands for you costumes!
I have been getting a TON of orders and am SO excited that so many have found my shop!
For those of you who haven't seen it yet here is the link: http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheButterfliesAttic wands are fully customizable and tailored to your wishes! I am also going to be adding some new items to my shop within the next week for the holidays so be sure to check back and see :)
Thanks for stopping by, new uploads tomorrow :D
<3 Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment