Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

RTT On Friday!


Hey everyone
Oh man, so I realized this morning that I didn't post a random thought for yesterday :O I have been crazy busy tearing my room apart and putting it back together. I decided that enough was enough and it was time to get rid of stuff. 5 years of college and 1.5 years in my masters program = a TON of papers.
So since today is Friday and it's been a while since we've last seen Hank or Harriet I figured now would be a good time to post some more pictures of them!

The other day Harriet and Hank decided to go house shopping! They decided it was important to have a place to call there own. Here is the house that they both really liked!

Next they decided to pick some furniture and nom noms to chew on... They had a LOT of choices!

Hank really likes this bed, so they decided to get it for the new house!! But Harriet had other ideas....

She bought a brand new china cabinet to hold all their dishes, (yes of COURSE they have dishes!!)

Here Harriet is with her finished cabinet, she loves that the doors match her bow! She can't wait to show Hank what she did when he gets home from Army drill!!
Speaking of Army Drill Harriet is so happy when she got a picture from Hank the other day:



Here is Hank at drill, hanging out on his bunk with his buddy "Button" (the bunny lol)
Aww aren't they cute?! The other day my little cousin came over and played with Harriet for a long time, I am now in the process of making her a blue version (she's 4 and her favorite color is blue... naturally when I asked what color it should be that was her answer lol) Here's one last picture of her with Harriet :)
Cuties :D

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!!






No comments:

Post a Comment