Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

storenvy.com store open!

Hi everyone
A dear friend of mine told me about storenvy.com it's similar to etsy, but free to post products! I just opened my store there and wanted to share a link with you all as this shop will have a lot more items listed since there is no stocking fee! I will continue to maintain and sell on my etsy shop, but you should also check this one out as there will be special items, and new listings posted VERY often! 
Here's the link :) http://thebutterfliesattic.storenvy.com/
Thanks! 

Also my birthday yesterday was so nice :) I got some new clothes, a pandora charm and a Nook Simple Touch (with the light!) :D 

One last thing! I'm going to be working on a few new patterns to upload, I am about to start working on my Harry Potter crochet sweater, but need help figuring out which Avatar inspired critter (besides Pabu) to make first!! (there is a serious lack of Avatar inspired crafts, I want to change that!!)

My ideas:
Appa



Turtleduck's

Pentapus
Penguin


Hei Bai

OR I could try my hand at making the human characters (Aang, Katara, Sokka, Toph etc)
What do you think!? Comment below :D
<3 Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment