Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Some random LOL's

So as I mentioned the other day I have been sick :( some silly head cold thing in the middle of summer!! Last night as I'm lying in bed I realize I realllllly wand a drink of water, but I don't want to get out of bed since I'm all snuggly and warm. So I send a text to my boyfriend who was at work (on the railroad all the live long day) Here are the texts and hilarity that ensued:



Turtle is my build-a-bear that James made me, he wears an Army uniform and James' dog tags. The picture on the right is what I sent James... excuse my messy room, being sick= not caring about mess lol










OH what's this?!? It appears that turtle bear has returned with a bottle of water!! YAY!










So there is a random glimpse into the sillyness that takes over when I'm sick. Hope you enjoyed this as much as I did, it made me feel so much better! New project Monday tomorrow :D Can't wait!!
<3 Megan & Turtle & James too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment