Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

Harriet the Hamster

So last Friday I introduced you all to Hank the Traveling Hamster, well it was such a hit, and James and I had so much fun thinking of places to take Hank that I decided to make my own hamster to bring around when I'm not with James and Hank. I introduced Harriet the other day on the blog, but today she wants to tell you a little about herself!!!
Hi everyone! Welcome to my home! It's small but perfect for me, plus it's purple, one of my most favorite colors!!

Here is Megan and James' fish Cheese (named after the Fosters home for Imaginary Friends character) sometimes I get to feed him, he used to be yellow, but with lots of love and good food he changed color and turned blue!! Here he is watching me watch him :P

I love to take pictures, I am a bit of a photography nerd, I get that from Megan, she takes a TON of pictures all the time, I'm taking some of the rain here!

I love horses!! Hey look it's the tiny horse from Megan's earlier blog! She is so pretty, look at that wonderful mane! Maybe I should grow my hair out....

*sniff sniff* what is this thing!?!

I like watching DIY Network and HGTV, it gives me ideas on how to improve my little home!

Yay I just got my letter to Hogwarts! :D
Om nom nom, cinnamon poptarts

Here I am posing with my friend Cooper, he likes my turquoise bow!

So now that you know a little about Harriet, I'll be posting some of her stories soon! She and Hank have a lot planned! Thanks for reading :D

~Megan and Harriet~



No comments:

Post a Comment