Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

NPM: Pokemon Crochet!

So it's new project monday time again and I have a cute little crochet Pokemon to share with you! I just recently (like this month) taught myself how to crochet more than just endless chains. I stumbled on a website that offers a TON of pokemon patterns and my brother thought this one was adorable, so we got the wool and off I went! I took my time on this project as I was still learning all the terms and how to actually do what the pattern said, but after much time on YouTube I am now a confident crocheter and am working on a bunch of other projects right now! YAY! :D
So without further ado I present Wooper:



I must admit I am beyond pleased with how he turned out! I still can't believe I can now go make all those cute little amigurumi I have pinned on my Pinterest boards!! :D 


I'm sure you're all waiting with baited breath for my etsy store to open, I am going to work on taking the pictures of my products now that I have enough made to start the shop off :) I'll let you know when it's up and running, until then stick around, I'm gonna share another little crochet fella tomorrow :D
~Megan~

No comments:

Post a Comment