Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

NPM and Etsy Shop GRAND OPENING!!

So it's Monday which mean's its time to talk about my new project! So James and I were talking and I decided that Hank needed a girl hamster, someone who I could take around and snap some awesome pictures with. Which led me to make Harriet:
Harriet is a multi-colored hamster, who is mostly white, with some brown and black patterns on her back, and I can't forget about her stylish turquoise bow!!

Harriet has a bright pink nose, and stitched black eyes and is ready to take on the world!!

Hank and Harriet's adventures will be posted at least once a week here on the blog, so check back often to see what your favorite little hammies are up to! Also we love to hear ideas from you about where Hank and Harriet should go next! Leave a comment below with ideas, who knows you might just see your idea in a future adventure!!

Also in other BIG news, my etsy shop is open and I am eagerly awaiting orders!! :D I only have one item listed right now, my awesome custom Harry Potter wands:
but am working on the descriptions and pictures for the other things I am selling! check it out here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheButterfliesAttic

I will post new items here whenever they are listed!!
Also I am now on twitter! Follow me there for all the latest random thoughts and new projects coming up: https://twitter.com/ButterflyAttic
Until next time
~Megan~

No comments:

Post a Comment