Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

New Project Monday: Tiny Horse!

Yay new project Monday is here!! I'd like to share my newest completed project; little horse!
I love this little gal! She measures only 6.5 inches from the tip of her ear to the bottom of her leg. She is made out of three different colors of felt (counting the eyes!) and is completely hand-sewn! Her mane and tail are made out of yarn that I pulled apart and painstakingly sewn two strands at a time into place, check it out: 
(This is a view of where the fringe in the front meets the main part of the mane... silly English language!)
Needless to say putting all the hair into place took the longest amount of time, and in the future I will be adding it in a more time saving manner! 

If you would like for me to make a little horse for you like this send me a message at: thebutterfliesattic@gmail.com 
I am still setting up my etsy shop so for now this will be the best way to let me know!
Hope you enjoyed her!! 

~Megan
Please re-pin, email or let your friends know about my blog! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment